APPRENTICE WEB DEVELOPER / SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT WRITER
BarclayJames Web Design are recruiting a young dynamic person with a keen interest in all things web.
This role has both an artistic and technical edge to the job.
We will train you in all aspects, but you must be keen on the web and interested in how it all works.
Your written, verbal and presentation skills must be first-class. Social Networking using automated posting tools is a key aspect.
Key attributes to the role will be:
- Writing unique content (Journalist / writing skills required)
- Managing multiple upload streams to Twitter and Facebook
- Creating and changing basic graphics
- Taking photographs
- Maintaining existing Websites
- Setting up new Content Management Websites
- Managing simple support queries from clients
- Setting up email accounts and managing domains
- Attending client meetings with our Director
- .. and lots more..
Send your CV to me, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give me a call: 01564 781567
More about Callum here: http://www.barclayjames.co.uk/who-is-callum/